Logictech G920 Race wheel and pedal w/Forza Horizon 2! NEED a DRIVER?

Looks like I'm unable to use my new Logic G920 race wheel until Microsoft releases a new drive that work  !

I have spent endless hrs speaking with Logictech and Microsoft,  all problems points back to Microsoft. I Just got finished designing a new race system, race seat / mounting system for the New wheel shifter and pedals but I can't test any Xbox One games via Forza 5 though 6. When I plugged it in for the 1st time the One asked to do an update, after the update the wheel then calibrated left, right and then center up but can't be found in controls and accessories, the wheel is not showing up and will not work with current driver, I need a update that works. The wheel works great with PC games but my problem is that nobody at Microsoft knows anything, their answer is we don't support 3rd party accessories! but Logictech is telling me that MS has developed a drive that works with the chip set thats in the wheel and its up to MS to get an update going. Can someone shed some light on this topic? its very frustrating not to be able to test our system on a Xbox one

Greg,

Jevne Racing

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

Hi Greg,

the only thing I can think of is that the previous demos of the Logitech G920 and Xbox were running on a developer's Xbox.

Although the G920 appears to be a fully licensed Xbox product it was my understanding that it wasn't going to be on general release until October - and therefore the driver software that makes it work properly may not be available on current Xbox retail versions.

Alas its only an educated guess, but perhaps when a member of support staff sees your post they may be able to pass on your message on to someone relevant.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.