logging in

Every time I turn on my xbox, it no longer connects to live directly.

when I try to connect it asks me to confirm my backup email... lets call it *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.  I say, yes 'xxx@yyy' is still my backup.... then it asks me to confirm a way to get ahold of me... so is it asking for 2 backup emails?  I mean, I've got my XBOX email account 'aaa@bbb' that I use to login to xbox.  then I've got my backup 'xxx@yyy'... but is xbox trying to get a 3rd email out of me? 

I'm royally confused, Its been doing this for a few months... normally i hit b, which cancels and logs me into live... but I'm fed up with trying to figure out WHY live is asking to have 3 of my email address's, or a way to txt me or that.... is there any way i can like say 'go away' to this message, without having to feed it another email addy?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Здраствуйте я не могу войти в свою учетную запись! дело было так! 2 года назад, я покупал себе xbox 360  и gta 5, создал аккаун прикрепил к нему свою кредитную карту,но спустя пол года я продал консоль вместе с игрой. а как выйти из своей учетной записи я не знал.И по этому я изменил там email  отвязал карточку, и изменил имя, и пароль. А сейчас я приобрел  gta 5 на пк, и пытаюсь востановить свой аккаунт! 3 дня я звонил в нашу русскую поддержку  xbox  но они мне ни чем помочь не смогли кроме того что сказал найти свой номер , чтобы выслать на него код  безопасности и востановить пароль. Но этот номер телефона уже как полтора года не действительный, симкарта лежит передомной на столе но толку от нее 0

[Translation]

Hello I can not log in to your account! It was like this! 2 years ago, I bought a xbox 360 and gta 5, created the account attached to my credit card, but after half a year I sold the console along with the game. and how to get out of my account I didn't know and that I have changed there email untied card, and changed his name, and password. And now I have purchased gta 5 on PC, and am trying to restore my account! 3 days I called in our Russian support for the xbox but I could not help but also said to find your number to sendsecurity code on it and recover the password. But this phone is like a year and a half is not valid, the simkartais peredomnoj on the table but there it 0

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Vkashu!

Sorry to hear about the account issues. Since these are account related issues, I recommend that you continue to work with your chat or phone support agents.

Since this thread is older, please post a new thread if you need assistance in the future. Thanks! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.