Logging in problems...please help!!!!!

Can someone please help?

My dad has opted for the 2 step log in on his x-box but is experiencing problems due to the fact that when he registered his xbox account a few years ago he used a different email from the one he uses now and has also forgotten the password he used at the time. He has cancelled his old isp account and they have in turn cancelled his original email address so now that he has forgotten his password he can't get a password reset because it would be getting sent to his original email.

Is there anyway that he can prompt that the password reset is sent to his new email as he has been trying for days now to sign in on his xbox but to no avail. I have tried to do what i can with my limited knowledge but i am also at a loss as i have tried everything i can think of.

I can supply his gamertag...his new isp....his house...phone number...anything that will prove that its a genuine case!

I don't know if there is a live chat or anything where i could talk to someone online to see if this problem can be solved or not so i would appreciate any kind of info that any of you guys could offer me...

Thanks in advance

L

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX and explaining the situation to them?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I haven't...i am in the uk but have just noticed there are options on the support page for speaking to an ambassador or microsoft support so i will try them next.

Thanks for getting back to me :o)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.