Logging in on a friends 360

Hi There,

I was wondering what the easiest/correct method for playing on a friends 360 is.

We both have Live gold accounts and play against each other but occasionally I go around to his and we play co-op so to speak. The problem is I have to recover my account on to his machine and then when I next play at home I have to recover my account again.

Is my account only allowed to exist on a single console? Would it not be better if this is the case to only allow this account to sign in from one machine at any given time?

Look forward to seeing some responses.

Thanks

Rorz

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The best and most simplest solution is to use either a memory card or flash device. You can move your profile onto the memory unit or flash drive and take it with you. Then simply put the memory unit into your friends' xbox and sign in from the memory unit or flash drive. Otherwise the only solution is to recover your profile onto his system if you wish to play at his house.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Mkadt"]

Otherwise the only solution is to recover your profile onto his system if you wish to play at his house.

[/quote]I've done this countless times and nothing has ever happened, but it's highly discouraged to do this as there is a chance of the profile becoming corrupted.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just Recover Gamertag. It will not corrupt it. The only thing is to make sure you delete profile from HDD when you are going home.

Sorry this didn't help.

Then the use of a USB Flash Drive or memory Card will take care of the problem for you without aggravation. Move your profile, Saved games that you want to play at his house onto one of the devices and carry it with you. Problem solved. I move my sons' accounts around on each console we have so they can play on either/or all the time. Works flawlessly. You can purchase a USB flashdrive from Wal-Mart ranging in prices from $12.00 to $39.00 depending on the data size you want. Choose the PYN brand since they are the most compatible with the Xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.