I have a couple accounts (Spartan G1) (Spartan G01) (Wickedheresy) (I3DI Wicked) (Wicked V2) that don't have @live ID's connected to them (they're old) one of them has all of my Oblivion DLC purchases on it and I want to liscense transfer it to the Live account I actually use (I'm replaying the game before Skyrim comes out) is there a way to get access to these accounts again? I obviously can't log into xbox.com with them because it only lets you log in with a Live ID

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry to double post (didn't see an edit button) It's Spartan G01 apparently. Just ran through the achievements on that account using the website to compare games and that's the one I finished it on so I'm assuming that's the one I bought the DLC on how do I recover this account?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

every gamertag has a WLID associated with it

everyone of those that is a real GT ( the only one that even shows as being a GT on this website is "Spartan G01")  and it has a WLID I can guarantee you that,

if you're able to log into it on an xbox, just click on your gamertag from the my xbox channal and look at your WLID on the "account management" panel

Sorry this didn't help.

Regardless of the state or age of these accounts, you cannot transfer content between two accounts. If you want to access this GTs DLC, you'd have to log into it on your console and redownload them (probably a license transfer too). Otherwise, you'd have to repurchase them on your current GT.

Sorry this didn't help.