i have had my account for years and yesterday i bought the xboxone, loaded it up and tried to sign in to my account and password was wrong so i had a code sent to my mobile phone to change password, did that, signed back in, great! I then put my xbox 360 on, tried to sign in, email and password request! So i enterd my email username and newly updated (on the xbox one) password, didnt work either, i then proceeded with the cant access your account option and that didnt work, now for some strage reason i can log on to this site with my email and password but not on my xbox 360, i have emailed microsoft support and they basically passed the buck to xbox support and for some strange reason you can no longer contact xbox support direct via email which i think is absolutely ridiculous, so i have decide to take the only option given to me of posting my grievance on a public forum....is this what you call customer service?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  If you would like to contact phone support to find out what's happening with the gamertag then click the link below to start a chat with them.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Be sure that you don't choose to speak with Ambassador Support as they cannot help with account related issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.