Locked: Yup cant connect from a BAN?

Just like Any day i log into xbox to play zombies with a few friends in a private match (i dont play with randoms because of all the mods)
so i go to the dashboard and find out that "the guild" season 5 is out (now this is why i think i got banned, but i also think its just random)
so i download ZUNE on my PC THAT DAY and i download all the "The Guild" episodes.

After watching a few episodes My friend tells me to go on xbox Because he wants me to record Zombies tonight for my youtube channel, to which i said "Sure Man". Logging on Xbox i see this Ban, For "Marketplace theft" and of course my first thought is "um i have to record in about an hour, plus i dont think I'm going to live that long"
and before this ban ive NEVER EVER been banned in my Life simply because i never did anything wrong towards Microsoft or Xbox.

I called Xbox Support, took 33 minutes because their phone lines were busy to which i thought "no Sh**, its like 2009 all over Again"
(because in 2009 Microsoft Banned a HUGE amount of players for no reason Right before MW2 came out, just to get more money, this is a fact and they have been sued for it) so i finally talk to the barely English speaking Xbox support Guy and He tells me that i have to complain on the forums and again my first thought was "i called because i DIDN'T want to go on the forums, but fine".

The forums are out of control, nobodies posts are actually being Posted and they cant even handle their own Forums, there was Even an announcement saying that there are enforcement team impersonators. Then i posted on the forums and used long essays
(as you might notice i like organized Essays) but they never went through, then i saw another Announcement from the Staff that "They are being VERY careful about the "Marketplace Theft" bans and every ban is legit." now i wont get into how much of a blatant lie that is but what i laughed my @@@ off at was the fact that they said, and i quote "We will not divulge additional information regarding individual suspensions for these offenses." so what there saying is that they aren't going to tell each and everyone one of us the "Evidence" that they said they found? which is our RIGHT to know.

If you go to court for "killing someone" and the opposing lawyer says that they have Hard Evidence that you committed that crime, but then they dont show it, Guess what? you are NOT guilty because Evidence NEEDS to be Shown to the offender, so Microsoft, im sure you're reading these, You MUST tell us and SHOW us EXACTLY what we "stole" or you are NOT allowed to stop a service that we PAY for.
This Offense that the Enforcement team is Making is childish and Unprofessional and to you i say "grow up"
From what has happened i can truly say this The enforcement Team Has a lot comming to them and what that would be is a
CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

-Maverick

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I'm with you. Just finished my Better Business Bureau complaint. I should have included that XBOX LIVE is a service that I "PAY FOR!!!" ... Totally forgot to include that. *Face palm*

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hahaha still laughing the shenanigans the enforcement team is pulling here

They may won this battle,

but they certainly have no Idea how badly the lost the war

Sorry this didn't help.