Locked: Xbox Console ban, Why did you delete my posts. What is Xbox trying to HIDE?!?

My un-modified console was banned as of September 3 2011. Xobx support has claimed that they only ban consoles with with plenty of evidence to prove that the console was in violation of Terms of Service (modified). My Xbox is 100% un-tampered factory condition and purchased new from gamestop december of 2010. Xbox support has failed/refuses to give one explanation for the banning of my console. I can guarantee that I have not violated any terms of service. Microsoft is has either made a mistake that they refuse to rectify or they are fraudulently banning a consoles insisting that new xboxes must be purchased. This ban has rendered my xbox worthless for the intent I purchased, making over a thousand dollars of investments to the xbox console, xbox games, and xbox accessories, worthless. Class action anyone? Microsoft stealing from 7 year loyal costomers?!?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have posted in the wrong forum.  The enforcement team answers questions in this forum: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

From what I have read though, they don't discuss console bans.  Also, I believe that trying to discuss lawsuits against Microsoft on their own forum is against the forum rules.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well, I did post in that forum but they wont post my inquiry.  They have absolutely made a huge mistake, and I will not take it sitting

Sorry this didn't help.

There is nothing anyone else here will be able to do for you.  The rest of us are community users trying to help people out.  The enforcement team are the only people who have information about console bans, and they have made it quite clear that they will not discuss said bans.

My educated guess is this is to protect the methods used to gather the information for the bans.  Have you read through this: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban ?  I'm afraid that is likely the only place you will get any information.

Sorry this didn't help.

We are all in this situation. We are getting upset.

Sorry this didn't help.

YA i got banned for marketing theft and they refuse to give any response! I was a very loyal customer and buying stuff from hard work money.  Banning me for stealing really pissed me off and i cant get one evidence or reason!

Sorry this didn't help.

As Tem and others keep pointing out modifying your console is not the sole reason for consoles being banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

mine was banned to and they wont tell me why i been trying to get the reason i got banned for about a week and they wont reply to me and when you call xbox they say theres nothing they can do? lol?????? they need a new xbox support team because this one is truly BAD!

Sorry this didn't help.

and once again the funny part of this whole thing is that me and my brother play the same games and we play at the same times with each other and been doing so for more than 5 years and than boom im banned my bros not banned and we play the exact same things and we never modded hacked or violated any rules . So xbox tell me why i been banned and my brother was not and we play the same things is it cause you guys banned me because he has the newer xbox and i have the mw2 one? is it that you want all your cutermers that have the old xbox to buy a new one? give me a reason i demand to know why i was banned

Sorry this didn't help.

This has been going around and many are confused and frustrated.  Xbox.com forums is getting a bit crowded up with it so all of these will be deleted.  In order to ease traffic go to the Facebook page for xbox.com in the discussions section.  There are links to videos, info, shared stories, etc.

www.facebook.com/topic.php

Sorry this didn't help.

THIS IS BULL CRAP many people recieving bans for what? paying hard work money? they can't even explain the reason or even allow us to contact them.  This can be sued!!! people used money and being banned without evidence is unrightful

Sorry this didn't help.