LOCKED: X Box banned

My x box was banned recently and I believe it was not of my own doing. I have ran into some really bad luck this year and i've had my first two accounts stolen from me. I didn't report the first one because I got it back. On the other hand I did report it but before they could lock it, it was modded and I even caled and told the microsoft workers what he did but it was returned to me saying nothing was wrong but IT WAS STILL MODDED! i know the person who did it cause he bragged in my face that he wouldn't get caught and he didn't, I was the one who suffered and not him. I have several requests numbers about my account stolen here is one 1151209710. I have a lot more cause I called a lot. My console ID: 266158994358. PLEASE i have never done anything that would violate the terms and conditions set by Microsoft, I have stood by my console even when I had the red rings of death cause I cannot afford anything, EVEN USED! I am writing this to persuade you more than anyone to help out a desperate, loyal and dedicated fan of x box who ran into bad luck. I have had two profiles stolen, the first one was wiped and I had to start over, then my 2nd account was stolen without giving my information also modded, then when I warned him what I did he said he would give me my account back but the E-mail and password was for a new account he created on his x box that was modded to look like mine. I cannot take anymore dissappointments. Please please, PLEASE don't let me down and force me to own a banned x box with no option of getting a new or even used due to the poor economy.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

1-You need to review your network security settings. If you are not giving out your personal information, being phished or socially engineered then you are being compromised in some other way.

2-The only people who can help you are the XBL PET and they can only reached in: My LIVE account was suspended http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

3-Once an account is permanently banned from XBL it is forever and there are no exceptions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Console bans are permanent OP and there is no appeal process to have one unbanned.
You would have received a notification as to why your console was banned from the service when you tried connecting to LIVE using it.

Here is the console ban FAQ.
This is all the information available about the issue and the XBLPET never discuss a console ban.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a huge blow to me, because of someone else I get punished and the person who did it gets away without even a warning. I am very dissappointed in the way gaming industry is evolving, where loyal customers get the finger while the hackers get nothing but the satisfaction of an honest player getting screwed. Thank you Microsoft.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry this has happened to you, but your are responsible for your account and console.

Sorry this didn't help.

How am I responsible when my profiles get stolen without giving my information? Not only did I warn Microsoft about the profile modded, but it wouldn"t be modded if they locked it down after the 48 hours they said it would be but instead it took 2 WEEKS! Giving the hacker the time needed to mod it. Also instead of fixing the mod they gave the profile back to me modded, so why sould I pay when Microsoft was told it was modded and didn't do anything?

Sorry this didn't help.