Locked: Wrongfull Console Ban

My console has been banned from xbox live for NO reason. I am an adult who is 100% sure that NO violation of xbox terms and conditions have been broken from this console. I purchased it new several years ago, only buy new games, never modified anything. As I stated I am absolutely certain NO violations have occurred from this console. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with customer service to get absolutely no answer as to why all of a sudden a permanent ban has been placed on my console and it is irreversible. I am filling a Better Business complaint, if xbox can not remove this unjust block on the console i expect a new console in a timely manner.  With the number of post that I am seeing with this same issue this morning I can only suspect that xbox  has a glitch. With that said, it needs to be corrected NOW. I would suggest that everyone that is having the same problem report to the BBB and demand a new console.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.   

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As i stated I have reviewed the terms and conditions and am 100% sure no violation has occurred from this console, please send new xbox console to me immediately!

Sorry this didn't help.

i think some one hacked their ban hamer and is having fun

Sorry this didn't help.

This is the wrong forum for your rant. You need to post in here so they can redirect you to here.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, it looks like this was the only place to rant. And guess what? It worked. Thanks Xbox for proving to all the haters and losers on this forum that they were wrong. Xbox can't unban a console? who's a liar now?

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't think anyone said that they CAN'T unban a console, it's that they generally as a very hard rule DON'T.  If anyone did claim that, they were ignorant.  As I've said in previous topics, it's probably as easy as a checkbox for somebody in the XBLPET team to unban a console

But in any case, hooray!

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry, you're right. As everyone one was copying and pasting and quoting, it was "Microsoft does not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations." I wonder how many of the "several" showed me as a violator?    

Sorry this didn't help.