LOCKED: Why is my console banned

I was wondering why my console was banned.  I read the terms of use and could not find anything in there that I have done.  I primarily use my xbox to watch netflix and have not played games on it in some time.  I bought a kinect about a month ago and other than that my console has not moved since I got it in the mail due to my old one red ringed.  Any help would be great.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry but neither Support or the Enforcement team will answer console ban queries, the most they will do is point you to this page Console Suspensions - Xbox.com.

They are never reversed, so your only option to get back online is to buy another console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I find it ridiculous that I can not even send my Xbox to Microsoft to prove it has not been modified in any way.  If anything they would then realize they are making the mistake of banning innocent customers.  Then again Microsoft is the one loosing money over this every day it goes unfixed and I would also assume Netflix can't be to happy due to the fact they are loosing customers that can no longer get service through Xbox.  The reason I say this is because I refuse to buy a new Xbox because I because I know I did nothing wrong and am canceling my Netflix streaming account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey I'm trying to get people together in my thread to really get some movement on this issue. If you really didn't mod your xbox or do anything you believe under the regulations that would warrant a console ban, come on over to my thread:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/7/t/66860.aspx

There's some decent info starting to be posted there like potential contacts at Microsoft to reach out to on the issue and I've been trying to rally people to contact media outlets and business bureaus to get some response on the matter.

I'll be posting this on a few different people's threads to get us all together and hopefully get some more organization in figuring out how to get some resolution and potentially justice if this is a malicious scam by Microsoft's Xbox staff.

Sorry this didn't help.

If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . "

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.