LOCKED: Why did i get banned

i got on xbox to day and i was console banned  for no reason i tried calling them and no one said they have any info of why i got banned so they told me to come here and to get info of why i got banned and how long

Help fast

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If it's a console ban, it's permanent. The enforcement team doesn't discuss console bans, but will direct you to this - www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, unfortunately console bans are permanent and cannot be reversed. You will need to buy a new console.

If you want to get an official answer from the XBL PET, post in section 14, that is the only place you are likely to get an official answer from.

Sorry this didn't help.

If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit the following link: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.