LOCKED - What the hell?

Hello!

I registed my creditcard with my xbox live account, so i could purchase gold membership when i could afford it, being unemployed at the moment. It would seem that Microsoft / Xbox-whoever-is-in-charge has tried to debit my card for roughly one week before my gold membership expired. First off, you draw the amount on the date where it needs to be renewed. Not a whole week+ forehand.

Second, i chose not to renew my gold membership simply becuase i cannot afford it this month. So why the hell does my xbox tell me "Your account has been suspended due to a problem with your payment option". I have not paid for a service i do not use.Last i checked, i did not sign up for a subscription which disallows me from at my own chosing discontinue it. I'm sorry, but have i been banned becuase i did not have funds on the account so you can draw? If so, please direct me to the exact line and paragf of the terms of use which gives you the right to do this.

This message shows up on TV everytime i press the Xbox logo on the controller and chose "Sign in" as LazarusZpawn.

Have i missunderstood something, then i apologize for the harsh tone. But i'm sure that you understand this is a very uncomfortable situation.

Thank you in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Apart of entering your Credit card into the system means you authorize them to auto renew. You need to disable the auto renewal.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you purchase LIVE time with your credit card, it sets up automatic renewal. If you want to turn this off, you need to contact phone support. If you are looking for a refund for this charge, give them a call as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.