[LOCKED] What the fudge? I've gone from 7070 MSP to 190?

According to Xbox.com I have lost 6880 MSP. I had 7070 on my account 2 days ago. Download Queue is the same, nothing new has been bought. So what the deuce Mircosoft?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only things you can do is call Support or posting in one of the boards in the support section here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

We rarely get a moderator around here, so a staff member who can answer your question is an impossibility.

That's wierd, try going to your Download History and check if anything has been downloaded. 

View your billing and all your point transactions over on https://billing.microsoft.com

This will tell you where they have gone.

IRB

Is it like that just on XBOX.COM or is it showing that on the xbox aswell?

Summary for July, 2011

Beginning points balance: 7,070

Points used: -6,880

Points added: 0

Current points balance:  190

Wow. Hang on, you havent let your cat on your xbox have you?

@Hoaxs Does it not show what you spent the points on? Was that a single deduction? Ýou should give Support a call and see what is going on.

IRB

May I also ask why did you have 7000msp on your account? I mean nothing actually costs 7000msp does it?

[quote user="aCheeseyPenguin"]

May I also ask why did you have 7000msp on your account? I mean nothing actually costs 7000msp does it?

[/quote]

WOW lol..........................

[quote user="Hoaxs"]

According to Xbox.com I have lost 6880 MSP. I had 7070 on my account 2 days ago. Download Queue is the same, nothing new has been bought. So what the deuce Mircosoft?

[/quote]

You're in the wrong place asking the wrong people.

Support is the way to go as someone has already thoughtfully pointed out.

Az