LOCKED - user info invalid and someone has purchased 10000 points on my account !!!!!

received 2 emails last night both saying thanks for purchasing 5000 microsoft points ! I switched on my 360 to find I cant get online as user information is invalid ! it all looks like I have been hacked ! I went on my xbox account on my laptop to check my account which says I have 2 transactions for 5000 points and that I have purchased games and game addons incl Call of duty black ops game download which I already have the actual game !!! I tried to delete my credit card details but that wasnt an option so changed passwords and logged an email as the help line shuts at 10pm. Funny thing is market place is down ! is there a link between my issue and the market place ???

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there!

You need to call the xbox support line ASAP! Inform them of the two transactions and that your account may have become compromised, they can then start an investigation into your claim and should be able to refund you for the purchase. Be aware that any investigation on an account will take time, so please be patient.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You're going to need to call customer support like the user above me said. Next time, don't give out your password.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.