LOCKED: Unjust console banning and lack of support.

My console has been banned, when I have never broken the terms of service.

More worrying is the lack of help or support.
The FAQ on console banning does not offer any help if you beleive there is no reason for such a ban.

I find it rather unsettling when a company has a vested interest in me buying a new console to replace my five year old model, essentially 'bricks' my Xbox and offers no evidence or explanation and can only suggest "buy a new Xbox", which being a student, is hardly viable.

I do not think it is unjust to ask for at least a little support for someone who has been an Xbox live customer on multiple accounts for 4 years, and an Xbox customer for nearly 10.

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'm sorry, but console bans are not open for discussion, nor will they be un-banned.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="The Krown"]

My console has been banned, when I have never broken the terms of service.

More worrying is the lack of help or support.
The FAQ on console banning does not offer any help if you beleive there is no reason for such a ban.

I find it rather unsettling when a company has a vested interest in me buying a new console to replace my five year old model, essentially 'bricks' my Xbox and offers no evidence or explanation and can only suggest "buy a new Xbox", which being a student, is hardly viable.

I do not think it is unjust to ask for at least a little support for someone who has been an Xbox live customer on multiple accounts for 4 years, and an Xbox customer for nearly 10.

Thank you.

[/quote]There is no need to report your thread. If you read your manuals which came with the console, you will see that your console can be banned for inappropriate behavior on the LIVE service. You will get no warnings, and there is no appeal process.

If you have further questions, please see this article.

-Jim

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.