LOCKED: Unfairly Banned!!!!!

I turned my XBox on this morning and got the message my console was banned - read hundreds of others have had the same problem.  This is crazy!   I have never used a game I didn't purchase from a retail store and I have never tampered or modified my console or games in any way!   My parents have contacted the better business bureau and found out this same thing happened in October of 2009, if this is a glitch and an error has been made why hasn't XBox made an announcement or why hasn't Microsoft sent out some sort of notice -and who has the money to spend right now to replace the console!  Could this be just a ploy to make consumers spend money for new systems?? - well unfortunately bad way to go about it- instead why don't they create something new and gamers would gladly go out and purchase it!!  Very disgusted with the way we have to post on these forums to get a response to even see why we were banned- why doesn't customer support have that information something seems very strange with the way this is all happening!!  Please someone helppppppppp..........

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

The only ones who could help are the Enforcement team and they can only be found on this section of the forum 14 - My LIVE account was suspended. Unfortunately all they will do is send you to this page Console Suspensions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You know it's fun to look up youtube accounts that are listed in redrum murder62's bio and find stuff about modded zombies, and how to hack your profile and then listen to the claim:

I have never tampered or modified my console or games in any way!

Yeah, right.

Good riddance.

My advice:  If you're going to post on official XBOX forums... at LEAST clean up your act if you want even a little sympathy.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

Sorry this didn't help.

That glitch you mention, the one that happened in October of 2009, was in fact a legitimate stance taken by MS to show its community that they will not allow modifications on their console or service.

Console bans are not handed out lightly. No one gets permanently banned from XBL for 'no reason'. And there are other ways of being console banned other than the most common tampering/modification.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="redrum murder62"]I have never tampered or modified my console or games in any way![/quote]That Youtube page you so proudly have in your profile bio would suggest that very statement there is a blatant lie on your part.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I like this Talax Lives guy and his modder exposing ways. .

Sorry this didn't help.