LOCKED - taking too long

you guys are taking to long to get my account back. quite frankly i feel like youre not trying hard enough, he has posted my name phone number email and my ip address on my profile for everyone to see. and at this very second my account is for sale and i just get the run around oh please call customer support. guess what i did and they said it would take up to 15 days, comeon by that time my GT CarvedInShadow could be in the possesion of some random and ruin my K/D. look at the ipfor cryin out loud, watch how it switches states. that should  b proof enough. so please try harder to get my account back.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I don't see any changes that the user has made to your account, at least from the website. live.xbox.com/.../Profile

If the account is indeed yours, you will be notified when the investigation is over via email. Patience is key in these scenarios.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It looks like that account was marked a cheater. Sounds like you are just suspended, and should post in the Suspension forum.

Otherwise you just need to wait for phone support to get back to you. The forum cannot help you in this matter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.