LOCKED - suspended accont due to failure to renew subscription

it tells me to edit my profile, i add a 12 month card and it tells me error and on XBL.com it tells me youve found an glitch in our system and i dont know what else to do.

Im Located in South Korea with the US Army and dont have much time to go over this please help asap

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hi there.

This problem will need to be resolved by using a credit/debit card on the LIVE service, you cannot resolve an outstanding balance against an account using a pre-paid card subscription. You can review your billing information at www.billing.microsoft.com, from here you can update the payment option information and try to resolve the suspension.

If this is of no help then it would be best to contact the xbox support line, the US number for phone support can be found here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i cannot add my credit card from over seas it wont accept it. What now? is there a way to bypass the whole being in Korea because i cannot add a new card it will always tell me that its unvalid

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately there is no a lot you can do in your situation. Do you have any family members back in the US who may be able to resolve this? The only other option is to create a new account and start from scratch.

Sorry this didn't help.