LOCKED: Seeking Help - no one from MS will respond to me - account banned during UA

Please help - my account was banned during an unauthorized access. The UA was resolved but the banning wasn't. I've posted twice on the banned forum, opened a new service request on 18004myxbox, but no one can tell me anything. The person on the phone said someone is looking in to it, but can't tell me anything useful. My posts say they have to be approved by a moderator, but I never hear anything back. I logged on from a separate gold account and sent a PM to a moderator and haven't heard anything back. All I want to know is what is going on. My gamer tag was originally Road but the UA changed it to RoadMoyer187. All I want is to be able to play again on my account, to buy the new map packs for cod (family account now can't get points for anyone in my family), and to hear back when I ask a question. Thanks, Road

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I've seen posts on the account suspension forum where the Policy Enforcement Team says that once there is an unauthorized access ticket open for investigation, the PET does work with Support on that ticket but does not communicate about it on the forums at all. The implication is that your only communication path is to keep calling Support to get updates on your ticket. (I don't know if you can email Support about existing tickets.)

Also, make sure that the Live ID email is working for the account you are posting with. The PET repeatedly has to tell people that they've been email-replying to some posts rather than putting them in the public forum, but a lot of people seem to have incorrect addresses or other email problems.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just an FYI, RoadMoyer187 was last on Xbox.com an hour ago. Are you sure Support locked the account? (That is what is supposed to happen while an UA is being done).

Otherwise keep in contact with phone support regarding your situation.

Sorry this didn't help.

I logged on to this website and was told I was still banned. I can't recover my gamer tag to my xbox as required by the closure of the UA because I am banned.  I never got an email saying why I was banned. I do monitor all my emails regularly and i get nothing  No one will tell me anything, and it gets a little frustrating.  Not sure what to do but I don't want to lay down another $100 for my family membership.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you can log in to the RoadMoyer account on this website then the account is not locked and you should be able to recover it to your console. Check your spam folder for any MS e-mails, they may have gone there. You need to keep working with phone support. If you do that you should not have to shell out any money.

Sorry this didn't help.

When I log on it shows me logged in but says I'm banned for life and doesn't give me the normal website, just a statement I'm banned.

Danno - I saw those posts as well, but no one will tell me anything about what is going on.   I never even got an email saying why i was banned (itwas obvious as the person who hacked me sent an email asking for ms points and something about nude pics.  I think he may have changed my profile as well, as now it says it was a violation of conduct)  So I spend weeks and weeks waiting and I cant get anything other than 'we are working on it' and then silence. I'm told I will get a call or an email and then nothing. They have already fixed the original UA and know I was hacked, and know that I own the account,  why does it take a month to fix the ban created by the UA?  All I want is some communication of what they are doing and when it will be done.

I've been a loyal customer and on xbox live since the original xbox live beta tests.  I had hoped that a company that I supported for that long would be more responsive than to totally leave me in the dark for months (this whole episode has been going on for three months now).

Sorry this didn't help.