Locked: Regarding the gamertag x5DG ToNy RFTRx

This post is regarding marketplace theft.  Please look into my account x5DG ToNy RFTRx I was banned till the year 9999 for marketplace and I know i was falsley acoused. Let me start out by saying my previous profile x5DG AsSyLyMx was banned about a 7 months ago for modding gamerscore. I know how you guys work and i already know my console id is marked as a cheater. I learned my lesson when i was banned the first time so i know for a fact that i should not of gotten another ban. The reason i made the account x5DG ToNy RFTRx in the first place was because my other account was banned. I thought my old account x5DG AsSyLyMx was permanently banned but it just got its gamerscore reset and i was banned for a few days. I was under the imppresion that it was banned forever so i forgot about it and made a new account. I must note that all of my DLC that was on my old account was purchased on my xbox and had the same exact id as my console. I have two consoles, one at my fathers house and one at my mothers house. In order to be able to play DLC on both consoles i would remove my hard drive and switch it between consoles. One of my reason that i think might of been banned was because when i want to play DLC on my x5DG AsSyLyMx account, i sign in on the account and sign in my x5DG ToNy RFTRx as well so i can play my games without losing content. For example i purchased a few DLC's for the game Oblivion on my x5DG AsSyLyMx account. When i found out my x5DG AsSyLyMx account was once again accessible i would sign it in along with my x5DG ToNy RFTRx, load the DLC and after it was done loading it i would sign my old acc off. I rightfully paid for the dlc i should be able to use it on ANY acc linked to the xboxes i own! I would also like to add that 2 months ago i updated the x5DG ToNy RFTRx acc with a 12 month membership and would like either compensation, or the time added in to another account. Thank you for your help and thank you for being patient for my very long post! I have been an xbox member for about 4 years now, and i really hope this can be settled so i can get back to gaming with all my friends! Once again thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

No one here can help you.  You need to post this in the suspensions forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you account has been banned for Marketplace theft, there is not way to appeal this. You can view the statement from the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement on this issue, here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41/t/81653.aspx

As this is not up for discussion on the Xbox LIVE Support forums, this thread will now be locked.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.