LOCKED: "banned" console why?

I do not understand. Why My console has been "banned" if I have never opened or less I have modified. are robbing meI have read the Terms of Use and have not violated any of them, why vet me for something I have not done. maybe it was a mistake, hopefully have solution because it is an INJUSTICE.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I'm going through the same problem with my console banned today for no reason, if you find out any more information please let me know and I will do the same

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, the only information available for console bans is in the following website: www.xbox.com/.../consoleban. They do not provide reasons as to why they console ban besides the information available on that page. I understand that this might be unacceptable to you but that's really all there is, as far as I know and I've seen on these forums as long as I've had my XBOX account, they have never disclosed a reason as to why a console had been banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi! Unfortunately if your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.

hy i dont understan why am i banned please reply my letter

Sorry this didn't help.

same *** *** here. console banned for WHAT???? *** this pice of ***. xbox will ripp you of at any given way. console is cheeper than ps3 but because its so *** you have to buy at least 2 of those. plus online gameing costs.(who gives a *** if its better, it costs and I hate going to a market to buy a *** code.) but this to your BUTTHOLE xbox. common destroy my accaunt

Sorry this didn't help.

that happen to me too

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow, talk about thread necromancy.  The last post before yours was 3 weeks previous.  Anyhow, good news... Apparently there was some error and they have unbanned those consoles who were falsely banned.  So if you were one of them, you should be unbanned, if not then your console was correctly banned.

Source:  majornelson.com/.../a-guest-post-from-stepto-regarding-console-suspensions

Sorry this didn't help.