[LOCKED] please un ban me

i'm sorry please forgive me it will never happen again just please give me xbox live back i've learned my lesson please you don't have to take away the ban instantly just give me like a two year suspension please i'm begging you live enforcement team give me another chance you can watch me closely to see if i do any thing wrong but i promise you if you reinstate my account nothing else will happen p.s. the account that was banned was catchallsubset9 please consider it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

the ban was for your modded avatar lol (also nice try as far as hiding it goes) but the orc brown look never really was never an options . you deserve your ban and at a guess its only a console one, you can buy a new console and then still use this tag.

No-one can help you here, your better off posting in the Account and Suspension forums.

lol bless ya shouldnt have done what ever you did in the first place, no sympathy for yay hope its a perma ban

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

No-one can help you here, your better off posting in the Account and Suspension forums.

[/quote]

As this member said.  You should post in the relevant forum for an answer.