locked out of my account

i have an old xbox live profile which i cant access anymore because my live profile was hacked i think and all my details have been changed. i remember the pass word to my xbox and microsoft accounts but the recovery email no longer exists. The profile was made when i was 14 and security questions have been long forgotten which means i cant reset my account. i also have copies of bank payments to xbox for this profiles gold member ship. Is there any way of getting my profile back and working ?? Cheers Guys

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is any way back into an account that's been compromised for so long. It happened to my first profile and I've never regained access. You could try calling support and to get more information and see if they can do anything, but they'll probably tell you the same thing. Sorry. :/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would suggest telephone support as they have access to accounts and the private details linked with them that the rest of don't i'm sure you will be able to tell them about the account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.