LOCKED: One of my friends was scammed

One of my friends was scammed, The guy who scammed his Was [GT Removed] friend wanted WaW infections, and [GT Removed] said he would do it he paid him 1600, i told him not to do it cuz he will get banned, but he just doesnt listen, can you guys help?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

naming and shaming is NOT allowed here, he will not get his points back and if the scammer actually would have given your friend what he was trying to buy your friend would be perm banned as infections are used for cheating.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your 'Friend' is done, he can report the player over LIVE, but his 'Gift' of 1600 MSP no longer belongs to him.

Now if he was dense enough to give away his account, Xbox Support can help.

Or if he gave away his CC#, perhaps the bank can help (and give him a new card number)

Sorry this didn't help.

This kid that he scammed, is only ten years old, he does not know that much, i try to help him but doesnt listen, hes ten and wants to buy a jtag, all i am saying is like ideas to help him

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, first of all, a 10 year old should not be playing a Rated M game.

Second, he cannot get the points back, he needs to block the user, file a complaint and move on.

Sorry this didn't help.

If he is only 10 then his parents need to decide what he plays and who with. He might need better games and friends to play. Maybe they need to keep an eye on him. Either way it is to late the points are gone. By the way it you pay for infections .....thats against the rules to. You can be banned for that as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="ChalkyFlea3"]

This kid that he scammed, is only ten years old, he does not know that much, i try to help him but doesnt listen, hes ten and wants to buy a jtag, all i am saying is like ideas to help him

[/quote]I'm going to assume your 10 year old friends parents spent their hard earned money buying his Xbox 360 console, his games, his map packs, his MS Points.  Maybe you should remind his parents that putting a "JTAG" mod (or any mod) on his console will get him a permanent account AND console ban from Xbox Live.  

His Xbox 360 console WILL NEVER be able to connect to Xbox Live, and everything his parents bought will be taken from him.  Ask him if that's what he want, because if he puts a JTAG on his 360, that's exactly what he'll get.

Sorry this didn't help.