[LOCKED] No more replys plz its stoped I want this discussion to disappear THANKS

hi i need some help please,..

i have been geting harassed over xbox live for to days now  this gamer tag  >Tag Removed< and meny more have been joining my games through my gamer tag they have been calling me > SNIP <, please please can you sort this out i have been an xbox member for a very long time now and i fill like i dont want to play xbox no more cause i fill like im going to get harassed when i do and i dont play online to get harassed i play to have fun and iv reported the gamer tags on xbox live i rung xbox support they advised me to post on the forums so i can get it sorted and the only way i fill it can be sorted is to change my gamer tag but xbox support is saying that i have to pay 800 microsoft points i fill i should not have to pay to stop me from getting harrassed

so can you help please

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ok thanks

Click on the circle with a line through it on your first post, near the 5 stars. Ask if a mod can remove it.

Just leave the thread it will soon disappear from the first few pages and it will never be seen againnnnnnnnnnnnn!

how do i remove this discussion cause since iv posted on hear no one has joined my game or anything so

THANKS FOR ALL REPLYS

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

Block communications and file a complaint.

[/quote]

[quote user="jingo144"]

[quote user="Problematic dog"]

[quote user="skunkrocker"]

ill just have to wait and see what happens  thanks

[/quote]

dont expect any sort of action to be taken against those responsible over night as these issues can take some considerable time to be dealt with by XBLPET due to the amount of complaints that they receive on a daily basis.... gl

[/quote]

why cant he expect them to deal with his complaint in a timely manner? This video made by the very man in control f doing just that guarantees to deal with the complaint inside 24 hours so why do you someone who admits to being only a gamer think its fine to say otherwise?

forums.xbox.com/.../2314.aspx

Watch the video....

[/quote]

all complaints are placed in a que and the sheer volume of complaints received daily means that it take XBLPET time to investigate each complaint therefore taking a considerable amount of time to action each complaint, the more complaints the longer the wait for a resolution and in the end they will not divulge the outcome to the person making the complaint and so enabling MS to make such claims of swift action...

how do i know this being just a mere gamer ? i queried it after making a complaint myself....

[quote user="Problematic dog"]

[/quote]

dont expect any sort of action to be taken against those responsible over night as these issues can take some considerable time to be dealt with by XBLPET due to the amount of complaints that they receive on a daily basis.... gl

[/quote]

why cant he expect them to deal with his complaint in a timely manner? This video made by the very man in control f doing just that guarantees to deal with the complaint inside 24 hours so why do you someone who admits to being only a gamer think its fine to say otherwise?

forums.xbox.com/.../2314.aspx

Watch the video....

Fight me on xbox live RTCW :) you know you want to...

[/quote]

yeah i will do m8 iv done what every one has said to do ill just have to wait and see what happens  thanks

xFireSpiritx  i was advised to put his gt and say what he and others have been saying by xbox customer service team and to post on hear,

i had a disagreement with one player thats was it now other gt join my game and say my MATE told me to join you he said your a n****r and i am BLACK so think how that must make me fill and i dont care if i name and shame people should no that he is racist

THANKS TO ALL REPLYS :D

[/quote]

tbf m8 this is only the general xbox forum and those of us who post here are just gamers like yourself, as long as you report and block those who are abusing you then they will get whats coming to them, i would take Firespirits advice about what you can and cant do on these forums though........ gl