LOCKED - My xbox live gamertag!

Okay, I once had an xbox around a year ago, and I just got a new one. We had to sell it because of money issues. Now when I sold my xbox I lost my gamertag. I remember the name the only problem I have is that I don't have the email that went with the account. I mean I can tell you all the information you need, and my new gamertag is not far from it, it's just that my new one is kinda confusing to people, and I really liked my old one. So, if it's possible can I like switch out my gamertags? Or can you delete my old one so I can change it back? I would rather you guys change it because then someone could take it. You guys can take my 400 Gamer points. I just really want my old name. Thanks!

Old Gamer Tag - Jacobiyounger

New Gamer Tag - Jacoblyounger

My new one has a L instead of an I, which gets people confused.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 49 Applies to:

If you call support and can answer their questions to verify that you're the owner, they can help you recover the email address you used for the account.  Then you can use the password recovery tool to get the account back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Okay, thanks man! Now where would the support number be?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Jacoblyounger"]

Okay, thanks man! Now where would the support number be?

[/quote]

Hi there.

To find out the support number for your region simply scroll to the top of the screen and you will see in the top left hand corner "Country : Support". Be sure that the country field is set to the correct location before clicking support, once the next page loads scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you will see a selection of tabbed option, the far right one being "Contact Us". You will find all the contact information from here. :)

Sorry this didn't help.