LOCKED - my account has been hacked

my gamertag carvedinshadow has been hacked, he has changed the password on me, but let me recover it his gamer tag is hailings and he wants to use my account for one of his scams, he tells people his email is like *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and he said if i sent him my log info i would get my 50 in halo 3. and hes using that for everyone else and he takes their accounts. he let me recover my account back but he linked his email with my account and my email with another account so i cant cancell my membership and i cant change anything and he has all my personal info. and hes telling everyone on my friends list im g.ay pleaasae stop this, and perma ban his ip so he cant take any more accounts and please help me get my account back, i called in gave all my info and i even kept my yearly membership code just incase this happend but. he said this could take 15 days if thts so it may b too late, please help me. and get it done faster. please help me my gt is carvedinshadow    im a field marshall in reach and a major grade 2 in halo 3, pleaseeeee help me. the hackers gamer tag is hailings and he tries and offers origional gamertag accounts for 1600 microsoft points. soo hes broken like 3 code of conduct rules, hacking, tamporing, and offering services for money. so if his ip doesnt get perma baned im done with xbox,

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

and by he said it could take 15 days i think his name was like seto or sumthin

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you give out your E-mail Address and Password? Also don't post his GT in future. Unauthorized Access can take some time to investigate. Sit tight and they will get back to you as soon as they can.

Sorry this didn't help.

i kinda wanted a microsoft helper to ask instead of someguy playing xbox. cuz they can help me more

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, the only way to get "hacked" on Xbox live is if YOU gave your personal information or an email of yours. It's your responsibility, hence you own the account.  Call support so they can investigate it.

Sorry this didn't help.

If your account was compromised, call phone support IMMEDIATELY and report it. The Forums cannot help you in this matter.

Sorry this didn't help.