Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No Bewbz

keep it clean?!?

I hope there is. It'd be really quite silly to launch a forum which allows image sigs but to not have any rules in place to manage them.

Hopefully a mod will post what they are and I'll be able to enable them again.

I think keep it respectful and to a certain size. Then you should be fine. I'm sure sig images, or any other images for that matter can be reported if inappropriate, just like we do for normal abuse within threads and posts. Just use your common sense.

Well it would be outside common sense to think that the same rules that applied before and in your profile for motto and bio would apply to any allowed imagery in signatures and posts.

Its a PG site...if you are straying close to that then expect it to be removed, if its one big large picture five times the posting size, its going to get removed....and then of course anything totally inappropriate will be removed and possibly punishable

but it is clear that with the new "allowances"....any new rules dictating them should be made available by the mods...so...wont expect it any time soon

Sadly Charmer common sense isn't that common these days.

Plus the site is rated E for Everyone (a U certificate in our terms), so even PG content isn't allowed. Though we can say crap as that isn't a swear word apparently.

[quote user="Whagi"]

I think keep it respectful and to a certain size. Then you should be fine. I'm sure sig images, or any other images for that matter can be reported if inappropriate, just like we do for normal abuse within threads and posts. Just use your common sense. 

[/quote]The problem is that many people will turn them off, so potentially offensive sigs could go unreported. The mods are going to have to be a lot more proactive than they've been on the old forum design.

We've currently got one semi-active mod though. Scottish Steveo.

I haven't seen the rest, especially Shade 360 for months!

I'm hearing that once the forums are 100% then sigs will only be available to mods and admins only....shame,just spent ages on mine.

well the mods wont use that option to turn them off so.....I have seen a few people have already had their sigs removed by mods so....hopefully they will post the rules and pin them so its clear what is and isnt allowed

Wiggy where have you read/heard that...it would be pretty crazy to allow something to just remove it for only mods and admins...be a strange move, but can see the feature being disabled if its abused too much..not seen any trolls yet..unusual but the night and the weekend is young!

Didn't someone post a link to a post where someone who designed this site said they will be removing them?