LOCKED: Looking for Online Mediator fo Xbox Company to talk to. Have serious Problem about xboxlive

I woke up started playin videos games and got a stupid message sayin iv been suspended for my bio, but the only bad thing in my bio is a name of a song " IV got hoes in different area codes" by the rapper ludacris now i wanna explination why a kid in underground zone where stuff like that is ment to be said without other people in that area to not get all girly over a bio that they obviously have no clue on what the topic is

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It doesn't matter what the context of the content is as anyone viewing it will not know that unless you tell them, even then it doesn't mean it is allowed. As per the Code of Conduct that you agreed to when you joined XBL:

• Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.

The third word would violate the above. However if you feel you need an OFFICIAL response to this then please head on over to the MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED forum and post a query there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.