LOCKED - Issues with gamerscore

I have posted in several different places, unsure of which is correct.

I called xbox support about this, and I was given a reference number to use. Since the website has been changed so much, I am unsure as to how to use it. But its 115 697 2281.

Anyway, to the point. My gamerscore has been reset. It didn't really bother me at first, as I thought I could just get the achievments back, as I like a challenge. But I soon found out I could get them back, however they didn't count or show up on my profile.

As to the exact reason why it was reset, I am unsure. But my guess is that they suspected me of modding my gamerscore. I'm not even smart enough to know how to do that. I lack the skill and cause to do such. I like earning achievments, which can be a challenge, but nevertheless is fun. As a loyal xbox player and a big spender when it comes to microsoft products, I feel cheated by this. The issue of it being reset isn't the deal, its just the fact that I cannot get the achievments back (and have them count) that I had at the time of the reset.

The only thing I request is not to be given my gamerscore back, but rather be able to get my achievments back. I don't like playing a game and an achievment(s) pop up every single time I play it. Such as Lost Odyssey, as where everytime I play it, it pops up with something like "27 for 750G". I worked hard for those few achievments I had, it being a 4 disc long game.

But my appeal is this; please just allow me to get back my achievments I had before, and nothing more.

Thank you for your time

-DeathByDespair

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What makes you think they suspected you of modding your gamerscore?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Gamer score resets are not given without overwhelming proof of foul play. It doesn't matter if you modded one achievement or many achievements. There is no appeal process for gamer score resets. Your only recourse, if you want to be able to earn achievements on games played prior to the reset, is to create a new account and start over.

So long as you don't change consoles your new account will be able to share the old accounts DLC, avatar items excluded. And no, nothing is transferable from one account to another including; gamer score, ms points, Live time, download content and certain game saves. The latter can only be done if the Game Developer allows for this in their game and the ability to earn achievements from that game save is automatically disabled.

For future reference all XBL suspensions/bans are handled in the MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED FORUM

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft doesn't have to have a reason. They have billions more than everybody else does. If you may think so or not, money corrupts people. If they do have this proof, I want to see it. You can't just say you have evidence when you arent going to put it foward.

I can go to court and say I have a video of a crime and not put forth the evidence, it wont hold up. So why can MS say "Oh yeah well we have evidence, but you will never ever see proof of its existance"? I will tell you why. They have so much money that they can do it.

And as for another one of your comments, I didn't even mod ONE achievment. I DIDNT mod ANY of it. Please read before you post, as I stated I neither have the knowledge of how to do it, nor have I a reason to learn how to do so, or even have it done.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thats the thing the Coc that you agreed to when you signed up explained that they do not have to show you proof of anything.  Weather you or your "brother" or "you were hacked and they did it" modded the score doesen't matter, they had proof, they reset, the end.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="DeathByDespair"]

Microsoft doesn't have to have a reason. They have billions more than everybody else does. If you may think so or not, money corrupts people. If they do have this proof, I want to see it. You can't just say you have evidence when you arent going to put it foward.

I can go to court and say I have a video of a crime and not put forth the evidence, it wont hold up. So why can MS say "Oh yeah well we have evidence, but you will never ever see proof of its existance"? I will tell you why. They have so much money that they can do it.

And as for another one of your comments, I didn't even mod ONE achievment. I DIDNT mod ANY of it. Please read before you post, as I stated I neither have the knowledge of how to do it, nor have I a reason to learn how to do so, or even have it done.

[/quote]

I’ve had my gamerscore corrected, is there any way to appeal the decision?
There is no way to appeal a gamerscore correction.  We only correct gamerscores for players who meet the criteria 100%.  Your best choice is to show the community you won’t do it again. Gamerscore Corrections - Xbox.com

If your account was compromised you should contact support for your region and have them start an UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS INVESTIGATION, at which time they will lock the account until it is complete, usually within 7-30 business days. If it is found that your account was indeed out of your control during the gamer score modification then the CHEATER watermark will be removed. However the reset would stand as issued since unauthorized methods were used to alter the gamer score.

In the end we are responsible for our accounts at all times. That is why it is so important to keep your account information PRIVATE. Don't give any of it out to friends, family and most certainly not strangers.  You should also be using an e-mail address and password just for XBL that you do not use for any other website or service.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well the way I look at it, Microsoft owns your soul the second you accept any kind of agreement with them. Since they own your soul, they will make you believe whatever they want you to believe.

and Roach...

Thats the thing the Coc that you agreed to when you signed up explained that they do not have to show you proof of anything.  Weather you or your "brother" or "you were hacked and they did it" modded the score doesen't matter, they had proof, they reset, the end

They do that because they own your soul. They are basically saying, you are signing your soul away and we dont have to show you proof just in case we dont have any. We can say we do because we have billions more then you will ever dream of having. Also, PLEASE READ. Did I say I was hacked? Nein. Did I say my brother did it? NEIN. READ THE POST BEFORE YOU REPLY

Sorry this didn't help.

I put those in quotations because they are the most common excuses, not saying it pertained to you directly.  I was simply pointing out that no matter the cause for the reset it is permanent.  

Sorry this didn't help.

The reason MS puts it in their Code of Conduct is so they have a way around it if they don't have proof. I know MS gets off at reseting/banning people. I would if I worked for them

Sorry this didn't help.

I signed my soul away? Just as well I'm atheist then.

Sorry this didn't help.

At least they don't ask for your first born child

Sorry this didn't help.