Locked: Inquiring about console ban

I am the mother of a 12 year old and concerned about why this happened. i would really appreciate some insight as to why this occurred so that I can prevent it from happening again or discipline him for his actions if they were improper. i am very concerned about this and don't want to buy him another box . please respond

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Unfortunately there is nothing that anyone can tell you at the moment.

The Enforcement Team are the only ones with the knowledge of why you were console banned and they only view this board 14 - My LIVE account was suspended. Sadly at the moment they will not respond and will only point you to this page Console Suspensions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, that's the UK page. The USA page was updated on September 14th and says post in the forums under the pop-open section in the FAQ about proclaiming one's innocence.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, if you were banned visit this website and follow its instructions. <xboxban.blogspot.com/.../microsoft-xbox-console-bans.html>

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Post and repost this link. You have to fight Microsoft through the proper channels, and they won't fix this problem unless thousands of us do this.

Sorry this didn't help.

If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums.

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.