Locked: In Reply to those who posted on Dear Microsoft

Like InsaneZeyn I think this too will be my last post in these forums.  I have never been one for social media, up until September 4th, 2011 I had never been in a forum before so for me it has been an eye opening, educational, disappointing and at times shocking experience.  I am stunned at how many people are so willing to hand over their  innocence to Microsoft just so they can play video games.  What kind of world are living in when it has come to that?  I am disappointed at people's lack of compassion and closed mindedness and willingness to listen  or even consider that their may be another side but it would appear that in Microsoft X Box speak there is only one side.  I thank those who have tried to help and to those who without knowing me or my family have deemed us guilty as charged,  I hope that one day you experience what we have over the last few weeks, not out of spite, but so that you can learn a very valuable lesson that clearly you have yet learn so that one day your posts in these forums will have a little more faith in human kind.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What i can tell you is to not give up because that's what they want.I'm in the same situation as you but I will not give up. Remember you aren't alone. Good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="MolecularPath66"]What kind of world are living in when it has come to that?  I am disappointed at people's lack of compassion and closed mindedness and willingness to listen  or even consider that their may be another side but it would appear that in Microsoft X Box speak there is only one side[/quote]Rule number one when you're caught by MS is to never admit you did anything. This is actually posted as part of a guide on less than savory parts of The Internet. Excuse us for not taking you at face value.

Go back up to the Thread View of the fourms. See over there on the right side? The part that says MS staff is around 9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri? Instead of constantly posting to people who can't do anything for you on a weekend, why don't you try to Private Message or post when Support is around?

Sorry this didn't help.

If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Lastly, more than one thread started per topic is considered spam, and will be treated as such, especially in these cases where the topic has been clearly stated to not be up for discussion on the Xbox.com Support Forums. Please consider that before posting another thread.  

Sorry this didn't help.