Locked: i think that microsoft thnks i sold DLC to someone

batico5, my account got banned from xbox live for one of three things, and that was duplication of download history, and yes its probably tru, but i never sold anything to my FRIEND, i was only there on a sleep-over, and we were going to play halo all night long. so we downloaded my DLC, and then we played that night and that morning after. and then we deleted everything after we were done. and i went home to my place to play as usual like normaly. and then almost 1 month after i get suspended from xbox live until 9999/12/31 and i think thats wrong, that i got that long supension, for something like that. and i think i could get 1 month or something like that and not 9999/12/31. so now im a sad 15 teenager. please help me with geting my suspension lowerd or removed.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Although you will not likely receive an answer from the XBLPET, your posting an issue that belongs here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

As per ToU policy, they will not discuss the details leading to the ban and they are rarely reversable.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Posting in the forum listed above is your option, as they will let you know why your account was banned. Enforcement action is not open for discussion anywhere else on the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.