LOCKED: I modded my gamerscore and need to be reset.

Check my games. I used external tools on my computer to inflate my gamerscore. I'd like a reset, please.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Oh, look at the big man on campus. Yes, I know it is/was wrong, and I'm owning up to it. Maybe I'm just nitpicking here, but you answered my question as if I screamed "I'M INNOCENT!" or whatever when asked about it. Just calm down, whatever happens to this account really is none of your business.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="IKLEB0Y"]

Oh, look at the big man on campus. Yes, I know it is/was wrong, and I'm owning up to it. Maybe I'm just nitpicking here, but you answered my question as if I screamed "I'M INNOCENT!" or whatever when asked about it. Just calm down, whatever happens to this account really is none of your business.

[/quote]Wow, talking about being rubbed up the wrong way.

I asked why solely out of curiosity, nothing more.  As for the rest of my post, I was simply pointing out the consequence of what you did.  You'd be surprised as to how many people want a reset so they can "start over" the achievements.  I was just explaining why that "starting over" isn't possible.

Sorry this didn't help.

One question.....why?  

You should be fully aware of what happens why you get you gamerscore reset.  It isn't just reset your GS then start again.  Here's what will happen:

[quote]

A LIVE player who obtained their gamerscore in this abnormal way will

• Find their gamerscore reset to zero, and
  • Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements, and
  • Be labeled as a “cheater” for the community to view.

While players who have been identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games.  In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other “fair” players do.  The original gamerscore correction will remain permanent without any way to appeal.

[/quote]http://www.xbox.com/live/cheating

Is that what you want?  Because, whether you want it or not, it's what you'll get.  And if it's the second GS reset, you can say goodbye to the entire account.  MS Points, DLC, Map Packs, game progress, gold subscription time....all gone.  You really should have thought about all that before you modded your gamerscore, huh?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is the wrong forum for this request, please post here instead:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.