LOCKED - i cant access m parental email and i need reset

Hi i called 1800-4 my xbox today and a guy told me to come here, and my proble was that when i made this account iStatic HaX V3 i was younger now i am older now (16)  and when i go download a game i always  get a error saying your account is not permitted to download content with this error and i go to account management and i try to upgrade my account to adult and it asks for the parent email but i dont have it anymore cause it got spamed and when ever i try to recover it on windows live.com i clickcustomer support and i always get a pin and i copy and paste the and go to my email and open the link and i putin my pin and it says your pasword reset password is processing but then it stays the for example for me it took 5 days and they didnt send me a email back i have all information on this account but i just dont have the cel number on the account or the secret answer on it my microsoft support number is  please feel free to contact me on my cell 18572516785 or just reply to this post thank you ...................... SUPPORT NUMBER IS ,,,1156110581

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Assuming your account is set to your real age, you will be given the right to promote it to an adult account on your 18th birthday. Child accounts can not download m-rated items, although they can use them if the parents say it's okay.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yah im ment "my" parent email not  even my dad knows the email password we have everything to prove that this is our account

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem. I need that parental approval and i am eighteen now and i never got that option

Sorry this didn't help.

I wouldn't worry about the account iStaticz HaX V3 too much, as it will likely get permanently suspended for the avatar modification (unauthorized skin color).

Sorry this didn't help.