LOCKED: Help Needed ASAP!

This is my 3rd request to speak to someone.  My MINOR son's console is receiving a message that our console has been banned because of terms of agreement.  Again, we have not used illegal software, nor have we tampered with the console.  I received a message from XBOX.com Forums- Automated Email that my previous two forum posts were deleted due to the following reason, "Reason:  We do not discuss console bans in the forum.  For more information, please refer to the FAQ located here:  http://www.xbox.com/en-us/consoleban."    I do not see any explanation as to why and how to reverse this mistake.  Our console was purchased new and we have always purchased games from a major retailer.  I need someone out there in XBOX land to contact me via email to discuss what is going on.  I am a parent and need information as to what happened.  My son is only 9, and I truly feel that this is a huge mistake!  I do not wish to post this message in an open forum, because frankly I don't care what other XBOX players think.  I want to speak to a Microsoft / XBOX employee about this matter.  I need an explanation from a person not an automated message.  At the very least, I need a phone number to call instead of this way of communication.  The gamer tag number is XxJ F KxX 13.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

Read my guide on console bans which includes everything you need to know about them. forums.xbox.com/.../67949.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft won't provide any information on console bans.  It's there in that link you listed above.    There is no reverse of a console ban.  That is also in the link above.

You WON'T get an answer from MS.

There is no discussion.  No recourse. Nothing.  Nada.

You have a few things you can do:

1)  Use the banned console without connecting to live.

2)  Buy a new console and transfer content over (as long as your gamertag is not banned that you purchased under, you should be able to transfer all your content.)

3)  Never use a Xbox product again.

Sorry this didn't help.

The only place on the forum the Enforcement team view is this section 14 - My LIVE account was suspended.

However I'm afraid that they don't reply to console ban queries with anything other than the link you've already been provided with.

The only number that is available is the Support number Call Us but again I'm sorry to say they will just refer you back to the forum.

Once console banned the console is banned for good. There does not seem to be any recourse.

I'll provide the links for the Terms of Use and the Code of Conduct. Have a read through and see if anyone in the household could have broken anything in those agreements. Xbox LIVE Terms of Use - Xbox.comXbox LIVE Code of Conduct - Xbox.com.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned  consoles as they are permanent.

The most common  reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry to hear that and despite the fact that you are a Red Sox fan, I will empathize with you. I got my console banned after an unknown user asked me to play a private game of Call of Duty: Black Ops with him a few days ago and was promptly hacked. Microsoft has no knowledge of this weakness in the CoD servers and will not admit to it. I have informed them about this and their non-disclosure, non-discussion policy will stand. I went as far as going to a local MS store and talk to the store manager who promptly gave me a runaround to keep posting in these forums when all you ever get is "WE DO NOT DISCUSS CONSOLE BANS" and you are referred to that site you mentioned. It seems that MS has gone to great lengths to make sure that you are in the dark about this and not offer you a chance to face your accuser and defend yourself. I am no longer an owner of an Xbox and will no longer purchase any of their products after this ridiculous debacle. Buy your son a PS3 and use it as a Bluray player. It's also free to play online! Just know that there will never be a reversal on your ban and you are stuck with a machine that can only do 10% of what it's capable of. For all intents and purposes, you are left with a $300 hunk of plastic. It's like using an iPhone and only make calls with it! Good luck.

Sorry this didn't help.