Locked: Gamersore's MASSIVE RONDOM jump.. (not my doing)

Ok, roughly 1.5-2 Years ago My account was stolen & the gamerscore was modded/hacked on it & the account was returned to Me without the noticing of it a month or 2 later after the theft of it.. 
Well after it was returned, the account's gamerscore was reset & I was labeled as a cheater, & I understand EXACTLY why that happened.. of course, the gamerscore was modded when it was stolen..
So after over a years of re-earning My gamerscore, i finally hit My mark of 43,00+, I was happy & I was content with that number. So when Gears 3 came out on Monday, like any other normal person would, they would play the campaign.. in which I did.. 
So tonight when I was playing it, I noticed that My legitimate 43,000 gamerscore had just jumped for NO REASON WHAT SO EVER to over 100,000+ without My doing what so ever... I was simply playing the campaign for the past 4 days, minding my own business..
My gamerscore just jumped from 43,000 to over 100,000.. I have over 14,900 microsoft points, spent over 1,000+ dollars on Gears 3 & don't You think that it would be EXTREMELY stupid, dumb, and ignorant of me to somehow mod my gamerscore to over 100,000 after all the time & money that I've put into Gears of War? Well, I have no clue why it made such a drastic jump, & the VERY last thing that I would ever want to happen in this world is for My account to become permabanned for something that just happened for no reason..
 So, On My xbox.. like the dashboard, before I deleted it & recovered it, I had 100,000+, when I looked @ my games, it said that I had only 43,000.. 
So I asked My friends, they said that they saw 100,000.. & when they compared games, then they saw 43,000.
So I then deleted & recovered My account, then I looked & it said that it went back down to 43,000, & when I looked @ my games, it remained @ 43,000..
but when My friends viewed My account, after I deleted & recovered it, it still said, for them, that it was still 100,000 & when they still viewed  compared games, it still showed 43,000..
So I go to Xbox.com to My account & it shows over 100,000, which leads Me to believe that sadly, and how stupidly & for no reason what so ever, not to any of my doing, that it did actually jump to over 100,000.
So I ask & say that, NOT THIS ACCOUNT, but My other , will it be permabanned even though I didn't have anything what so ever to do with this drastic jump?
The absolutetly very last thing that I would want is for My 3 year account to be banned.. don't ban the account, it was stolen & modded over a year & a half ago & I am so very unsure of why that It's doing what it's doing now, so please, if You could tell Me what has happened to My xbox & why that this extreme, unexpected oddity has happened, please, oh please don't ban it & tell Me what has happened to my account, & it anything was unclear, please message Me back & I would LOVE to clear anything that isn't understood up, because I don't & cannot have this account banned.
I...I haven't done anything wrong & it would ruin everything if My account were to be banned...
please ask me any questions, & thank You soo soo soo soo much.  

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

No. It happened to me to. The support staff on twitter said it is a known issue and not to let it bother you they will take care of it.

(Was 7k, jumped to 19)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, I was told by an Xbox Support employee that I should create another Gamertag & post a topic in this forum about what happened.

But I figured that if I'm going to get banned for something that is obviously happening to some number of other people on the forums that if there going to get banned for something like this, that isn't their intentional doing, that they aren't going to be alone, after all the money, time, microsoft points, and effort that I've put into xbox & Gears of War, I should at least let support know exactly why this Glitch in Gears of War 3 & Your Gamerscore isn't only  happening to You.. it happened to Me too.. ^^^^^^ DiscoCube161, that's the account I made for the gamerscore 'report-on-forum-glitch' thype thing, Gears of War 3 F*cked up My Gamerscore, legitimate 43,000.. I just wanted Xbox Forum & Terms of Use to know that if I am banned, that it would be very wrong & very bias toward the people that's Gamersore was acctdentially boosted up by some kind of glitch in Gears of War 3.. so please, forums & ToU, please have mercy on the victims, them & me alike, that have fallen victim to this stupid, unexpected glitch & just leave the glitched gamerscore to itself & or just put all the victims of this glitches gamerscore back down to zero.. with all the time, effort, money, microsoft points, and love that's I've put into the hobby.. resetting our gamerscore's back to zero or leaving them as is would be the best & most thoughtful thing You could do for us.. Thank You & please read this & try to understand that none of this gamerscore jumping is any of our doing.. it was, is & will be completely out of our power, We did not mod it.. it was glitched by Gears of War 3.. Ohh, & please tey & notify EPIC of this glitch. I'd hate for a glitch in Gears 3 to get My account banned that I've put over $1,000+ into the Game since it was announced back in 2010 April..

Repeat.. DiscoCube161 is the anonymous account I made, by suggestion of support, to report this troubled glitch..

Thank You so much Forum Support & Terms of Use.. Thank You.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's not a Gears of War 3 issue. I know this because I haven't played it yet. My "reset" GS came back while I was playing Kinect Adventures. 11k - 49k wow

Sorry this didn't help.

So I guess what you are all saying is that it certainly doesn't pay to cheat? You won't get much sympathy from us legit gamers. Cheaters get what they deserve and deserve what they get. This wouldn't be an issue for any of you right now if MS just stepped up and treated gamer score modders the same as all the rest and permanently banned the account(s) in the first place.

Have any of you posted in the MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED forum to see if they could help?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey @Temhotabot, our gamerscore(s) all  got modded at one point or another, the ones being affected by the glitch, & we had absolutely ZERO power over what happened to us through GLITCHES & GLITCHES only.. we did NOT re-mod our accounts, we fell victim to some kind of glitch that jumped, boosted, and skyrocketed My & many other's gamerscore.. Don't hate the player for something that we did or something that happened to us long long ago, it's behind us now & if You've noticed, We all like, and wanted to keep the legitimate gamerscore that they earned.. having a massive gamerscore jump like this isn't anything simple or anything easy to deal with, because all of us that has fallen victim to this glitch, we all have a possibility to have our accounts permanently banned, & NOBODY wants that to happen.. We all need to hope that this is fixed & we all get to get back our legitimate gamerscore, but who knows.. this may be Microsoft's mess up.. regardless if it is corruption, a glitch, or a goof by MS, this is needing to be fixed & we all hope it is fixed very soon.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Temhotabot Seriously? Get off your high horse. We have all paid our for our so called crimes and we deserve to be treated like any other gamer. We just don't want to be accused of a crime we DIDN'T commit.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="TexasToast712"]

we deserve to be treated like any other gamer.

[/quote]

You all lost that courtesy when you cheated. So, how do you all like Karma?  

Sorry this didn't help.

We're aware of this issue and investigating. Thank you all for your honesty! :)

Sorry this didn't help.