[LOCKED] - Gamerscore Reset

Yes, my gamerscore has been reset back in November, 2010. I've tried to get help from these forums before and none was received. Yes I did mod my gamerscore and I deserved to be reset at zero. Which my gamerscore was reset but also the achievements I had earned before are locked. You see if you did find out that I earned my online achievements offline then you should have taken the date that the modding has occured. I have modded back before the November 1, 2010 update. That means when I modded the gamerscore the terms of use and code of conduct were a little bit different. Your terms of use and code of conduct before November 1, was that a user's gamerscore would just get reset. After the update the terms of use and code of conduct changed. After the update, your rules stated that the user's gamerscore would be reset and all achievements earned before will be locked. Those were your punishments on gamerscore modding. When I accepted the new code of conduct on November 1, 2010, I could not just take back the gamerscore modding that I did before this update. I should be punished with the code of conduct before November 1, 2010. I worked up this accounts multiplayer status' and I earned some achievements to get my gamerscore up. But I still cannot unlock achievements of my favorite games. I want to earn those achievements. My friend had his gamerscore reset in October 2010, just before November 1, 2010, and he can earn his achievements that he modded back. His gamertag is [Mod Removed]. But my account that I deserve to have my achievements unlocked on is xShortbus4Lifex. This problem will take some research but there is no way that I am incorrect on this problem. Please read this post thourogh and provide help. Please dont write back that "Your gamerscore has been reset because your online achievements were unlocked offline. Therefore the punishment stands as issued." First of all, there would be absouletly no reason this punishment would stand as issued, Second of all, I know why, how, what, where, and when my gamerscore was reset, what I want is feedback on my actually problem. I am not trying to be mean or anything but I posted on this subject multiple times before and I stopped months back because these letters are way too long.I need you to unlock my achievements or give my one mind blowing reason that it will not be done.

Thank You

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Unfortunately it doesn't matter when you modded, but when you got caught.  You were more than welcome at the time of the reset to start a new account and you could have gotten those achievements.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The bottom line here is that you will not be able to reacquire the achievements that were achieved illegitimately. The Policy and Enforcement Team has made this decision, and there is no way to appeal said reset. Not "mind blowing" I know, just the facts.

Source

-Jim

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.