LOCKED - gamerscore reset and achievments

my gamerscore has ben reset to 0 for some reason and i got none of my achievments i used to have 50,000 gamerscore arounnd 50,000 but it has all ben reset when i reset my gamerscore the secont time with a different hard drive so i reset my gamerscore more than once and when i reset it the secont time i lost all my gamerscore for some reason like a year ago after the investigation on my account has ben done after i got hacked so all i need is my gamerscore back and after the investogation i have not gotten hacked once so please my gamerscore needs a reset badly and when i load my games my games on my hard drive in a game like naruto lets say i am in the game i go to load my memory on my hard drive and none of it loads cvuz my gamerscore is screwed up and my achievments please get it all back i  do not need any investigation on this Account it has not ben hacked i know that for a fact so just reset it for me thats all i need is my gamerscore and achievments reset so please help me out thats all i need help with.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

So you reset your gamerscore yourself twice and then XBLPET reset it for cheating (the watermark's in his profile). Once gamerscore has been reset that's it, any achievements earned pre reset are gone and cannot be earned again (not much of a punishment if you could). I'd consider yourself lucky you're not looking at a more serious punishment for modding your account like that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

DUDE i have never cheated in my life thats a lie never ever have i cheated on xbox or in my life do not call me a cheater that just pisses me off

Sorry this didn't help.

Well if you have had your achievements reset by the XBLPET then it means you are a cheater. Why not post in the account suspension forums or pm an XBLPET member to see why it was reset.

Sorry this didn't help.

i have never cheated in my life and definitly not on my xbox 360 on xbox live and i have never ben suspended in my life on xbox 360, i was only off my account for a while, while xbox live was doing the investigation on my account after i go hacked and the guy used cheats on my account and i got everything back to normal after the investigation and when i got everything back i recovered my gamertag and i had my 50,000 gamerscore and everything but when i recovered my gamertag on a different hard drive a secont time i lost all my gamerscore and everything so please get me my gamerscore and achievments back

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote]when i reset my gamerscore the secont time with a different hard drive so i reset my gamerscore more than once[/quote]

Can someone make sense of this?

Sorry this didn't help.

Like I said post in the Account Suspension thread they will tell you what needs to happen.

Sorry this didn't help.

When you say you reset your gamer score, what do you mean by that? 'We' can not reset or adjust our gamer score whenever we want without the use of unauthorized third party software, which would be a violation of the XBL Terms of Service.

You can not be hacked over XBL. This isn't the PSN. If you lost control of your account then it was due to USER ERROR. You need to be more careful with your personal information. support.xbox.com/.../account-security.aspx

If your account was not in your control and you think it was altered then you need to contact support for your region and ask them to do an Unauthorized Access Investigation. At which time they will lock the account until the investigation is complete, usually within 7-30 business days. Then if your account was indeed found to have been out of your control during the gamer score modification the CHEATER watermark will be removed from the account but the reset will stand as unauthorized means were used to alter it. (This is where account security on your end comes in).

Otherwise your current recourse would be to create a new account and start fresh, this time keeping all of your personal information private and secure.

Sorry this didn't help.