Locked from live account for a month with no end is sight

I have had a problem logging into my account for over a month now.

When I try to log in it says -

It looks like someone else might be using your account

To help you – and only you – get back into ******@*******.**, we need to verify that it's yours.

I click on next and it comes up with -

How do you want to receive your security code?

I choose an option (email or phone) and it comes up with -

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

Like I said this has now gone on for over a month now so not very temporary.....

Things I have tried....

Signing in from a different PC/Tablet/Browser

Filled in the acsr account reset form - 3 times...

Reset my passward - lost count

Contacted Online live support

Phoned support

I currently have 2 service request tickets

I am currently talking to the higher level Xbox Customer Care Advocacy Team, BUT I started talking to a guy called Darren, who sent me a couple of TEMPLATE replies. Then all of a sudden he changed to a lady? called Seema, Now she is sending me the exact same TEMPLATES...

I have not been able to use the xbox since the start of November, and because I cant log into my account my son cant use his account either as I have to agree to some terms and conditions changes?

This is very frustrating and I cant understand how the biggest software company in the world can not fix this problem.

Im am considering going to PS4 and Apple and just throwing My xbox and pc out the back door and never giving Microsoft another penny of my money as this is now past a joke.

Heres hoping Bill Gates reads this and sorts it out.....lol

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: