LOCKED: excessive suspention due to privacy settings being violated

i was suspended for my bio but its set to private and 14 days is excessive due to the fact i was warned previously and suggested to set my profile to private so no one will have a reason to report it which i did i should only get 24-48 hours due to the fact its my second offense first offense i got a warning and plus it didnt have any profanity in the first place :

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:

Bio   YOU THINK ALL IS GOOD ALL IS WELL KISS MY "BLEEP" ILL SEE YOU IN HELL
Location   UR MOMS ROOM THATS WHERE

id like to request the suspention time reduced due to privacy violation

PS: my gold is up on 7-10-11 and my suspention is up on 7-20-11 its on auto renew so if my account is suspended while it renews it corrupts my gtag i know this for a fact since bunch of my friends had this happen to them

my gtag is : [mod removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

This is the wrong forum to post this question, needs to go to the suspension forum so a member of the enforcement team can give you an official response.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also, the fact that it's set to private doesn't change the rules. Your profile still has to remain "E" for Everyone whether it's private or not.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.