Locked: CONSOLE SUSPENDED

I still have no idea why my console has been suspended and therefore would like an answer as I cannot go on Live.  I have read terms and conditions and haven't a clue if i've committed a violation.  How can you not let someone know this information????  Surely people are entitled to a reason why their console has been suspended.  Its like saying - you cant use your pc and no-one will tell you why.  Surely there must be an ombusdman we can go to.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xbox Ambassador.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually your analogy is wrong because you you can still use your xbox for games.  Realistically a better analogy would be if your PC was banned from the internet. Even then, that would be worse as all internet activity would cease meaning that you would not be able to check news, emails, chat, etc.  

Also, in addition to Stuart's post, check www.xbox.com/.../consoleban for any information you may not have yet.  I have not been on the forums in about a week or so, but last I knew microsoft and the Xbox support does not talk about console bans.  I see in Stuart's post that filing a complaint with the BBB has gotten some responses, but I have no way of validating this information.  This is why I posted the only official information regarding the ban.

Sorry this didn't help.

There is another oficial information regarding the ban: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban  updated on 14th of September and where Microsoft says:

For more information about account suspensions and console bans, please visit our Xbox Forums. Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended.

Sorry this didn't help.

On the link above you can find this:

Frequently asked questions

I have not committed any fraud, I’ve never had action taken against me by the enforcement team, and I know for a fact I have not modified my console. Can you undo my suspension?

The investigations and subsequent actions taken by the Xbox LIVE enforcement team are conservative in nature. We work very hard to try to fully understand that a console has been modified by looking at a variety of information. Sometimes it’s possible that a previous owner or another user may have performed unauthorized modifications to the console. It is also possible that the purchaser of a used Xbox 360 was not aware the console was modified. In either case we cannot undo the console suspension. We recommend that customers who believe they have not modified their Xbox themselves (or committed other actions on the service to warrant suspension) contact previous owners or users of the console.

For more information about account suspensions and console bans, please visit our Xbox Forums. Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended.

I posted some posts about my console ban on section 14 but i didn't received any anwser. Someone is not following the indications of Microsoft. We want anwsers and we have the right to received these anwsers, at least is what Microsoft is telling us.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually it says they will tell you why your console was suspended, not banned.  "For more information about account suspensions and console bans, please visit our Xbox Forums. Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended".  It doesn't say anything about telling users why the console was banned.

Xbox Ambassador.

Sorry this didn't help.

The current ban FAQ is here.

It says to post in this forum here.

Avid readers of the Suspension forum are aware that another term for ban is permanent suspension...

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you Storm for explain to some guys that suspended consoles = console ban.

The problem is that i posted, maybe 3 or 4 times, on section 14 and i didn't receive any anwser.

Sorry this didn't help.

And you included the new link as well in your requests to the XBLPET?  Well, it looks like they are ignoring the page then.

That's too bad, I was really hoping that you gyus would get a reason, although I suspect even if they did tell you, it would just be something vague like piracy, or marketplace theft.

Sorry this didn't help.

Talax, they are ignoring the link updated on 14th September and they closing the post about console bans. They are giving to the old page http://www.xbox.com/consoleban

and ignoring his one  support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban

Sorry this didn't help.

If they acuse me from marketplace theft i will not accept that because last mounth i spent more than 6000 MS on the marketplace (i bought to cards with 4200MP each= 80 euros), i never stolen anything from marketplace.

If they acuse me for piracy i will not accept that too because i bought all my games on Amazon and on Gameplay. Are these sellers selling pirated games? I don't believe and i can send to MS all my order history in this sellers and they can see that i bought there all the games that i played on my xbox. I believe more in mistakes from AP25, and now they what shut up us closing the posts about console bans and ignoring whar

MS wrote in this link  support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban

updated on 14th September.

Sorry this didn't help.