Locked: Console perma-ban

Dear Microsoft, About 2 weeks ago, my xbox was banned for an unknown reason to me. I know that i have not committed any of the actions that could have caused my xbox to be banned. I have been in constant contact with yourself and Game, where i purchased the console, but have had no luck with either. Game refuse to take responsibility for the suspension, despite me being referred there by yourselves. I did purchase a pre-owned console, which i am told could have been modified and i'm the unlucky fellow that brought it. I do not want to have to fork out another £200 for something i didn't do, aswell as re-purchasing the subscription. Please help me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

They don't necessarily have to ban your specific gamertag if they ban the console. What makes you think your Live account isn't in good standing?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Good point, but still... I've already lost 2 weeks for something i haven't done

Sorry this didn't help.

If this account, the one your posting on here, was on the banned console - then the account is still in good standing.

Please read the console banned post. http://www.xbox.com/consoleban

Sorry this didn't help.

If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums, and this thread will be locked. You can however post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " That forum is monitored by the aforementioned Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement Team. Depending on the infraction, they may or may not be able to divulge info about your case. 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/troubleshoot/xbox-live-console-ban 

Sorry this didn't help.