Locked: Console banns

My xbox has a console ban, there are no explinations on why. And iv'e went through various annoying phonecalls with not one piece of help. I was banned for nothing honestly xbox get on it this is nonsense!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Same thing has happened to me.  You will most likely be recommended to visit: www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

and you will find it will not provide enough satisfactory information, in which somebody will say "too bad, Microsoft always bans for a reason, you must've done something."  or at least that has been my experience.

But I think whether you did something or not isn't the issue.  What the issue is, and why people are endlessly spamming these posts, are because of Microsoft's decision to not provide any information to it's customers in regards to them being removed from their service (which we pay for of course).  

Unfortunately appealing to pathos or sympathy on the internet doesn't get anyone very far.  Others will just assume that we are just making such claims up, which I can understand.  However, there is something ethically wrong about being cut off from a service that you pay for and not providing any evidence or support.  What kind of business practice is that?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

SGTPepper that is one of the most logical posts I have seen on these forums in the past couple of days. I agree that the bans make sense and I also agree that we need to get answers since so many people are genuinely saying that they have done nothing wrong including people who use it for things like netflix and playing one game. I'm not saying I believe everyone here, but I do believe that there are many who have been wrongly banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.