Locked: console banned

my console has been banned please eplain to me whats going on thanks, amy

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

thanks everyone for the advice and trying to help but i have no choice but to buy a new one

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well i dont know what to do if i go and spend 300 on a xbox  whats to say microsoft wont ban that one even if i buy it directly off xbox all my friends are confused cause they know my xbox isnt modded. i dont know but it seems to me its not fair they should come out to my house and take my xbox and look at it themselves it's in the same shape besides the game tray wont open  as when they sent it to me they are just like our justice system take down alot of innocent people along with the guilty, i think too that everyone has xbox pretty much so  they just start banning people so they can get rid of surplus.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately Microsoft don't provide any reason for a console ban, the link provided by onyx is the only information they are willing to provide.

Sorry this didn't help.

the same thing happened to me and mine was a new one from gamestop. So someone hd to have broken into my house stolen my xbox and modded it then placed it back in the same spot in less than 3 hours. Unbeknownst to me?

Sorry this didn't help.

i read it but i didnt violate anything it said, i went to sign on this mourning and it said console banned so i called xbox support not knowing what to do they said i must have a modification on my xbox i didnt know what that was so they expained it to me but i dont have any modifications this is my 4th xbox they all got the three lights of death and i sent them all to xbox and they sent me a refurbished one, now this refurbished one after having it for a year or two the tray wont open if there is no disc in it so i keep a blank dvd in it just so the xbox will open so i can put a game in and all i have pluged in my xbox is the controllers and my turtle beach headset. I was on the phone with support so they could reset my password so i could recover my gamertag on my friends xbox because it kept giving me a error message information isnt valid or credentials arent valid so i was on the phone with him for a good 1hr god bless that mans patients. Also support said i should have recieved an email but i never did, the last email i got from xbox was aug 23rd about netflix and espn . So I still dont understand

Sorry this didn't help.

Here's a page on console bans.

Sorry this didn't help.