LOCKED: Console Banned

My console was banned today. I dont know why I play a few games on it and watch netflix. I was watching netflix last night now I cant do anything. Im sure some moderatoris going to come on this post and say console bans are permanent and can not be reversed. but I just wanted to show that I have my xbox taken away from by ms for no valid reason and thats why the people in support tell you to go to this forum so you dont get an answere.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

Hello - If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sadly you wont get a reason from Microsoft, they don't provide a reason for console bans. The only information they are willing to give can be found here Console Suspensions - Xbox.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.