Locked: Console Banned

Is this the land of free speech? Dont you respect human rights at all? A complete thread of more than sixty contributions locked.

You pretend you sensitive and are for all the minorities and protecting disenfranchised, gays, blacks, jews, men, women, kids, nerds, whatever gets you less heat and more sales, but you repress free speech about the way Microsoft runs over the rights of fee paying subscribers?

Or are we back in the USSR? Is this the real face of unfettered capitalism? Never before in my life have I felt so provoked by the way me and many other fee paying members have been treated.

In a way it reminds me of that test they did of students somewhere in the USA where they were asked to punish people by electric shocks.. and we all know where that ended up dont we? Or do we?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

And by the way for those interested this thread is not locked - at least until a Mister, Miss or Ms comes along and shuts up free speech again... So make the most of it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH BELOW but copy and paste quick before the censorship team comes around.

[mod removed - no external links]

Sorry this didn't help.

You guys do realize that there is no "Freedom of Speech" on Xbox Live? You agreed to the terms and conditions and if you're banned, you broke the policy. Thats it, there is no arguing it. And from browsing that board it looks like the majority are because of console modification.

Sorry this didn't help.

"This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums."

Could someone point me to where in the rules it states that WE cannot discuss bans?

I understand that THEY don't want to discuss it but i've read the CoC and the Terms for this forum and find nothing that says we can't.

Sorry this didn't help.

There are multiple ways a console ban discussion thread could be considered against the XBOX Forums Guidelines.

Sorry this didn't help.

I read that over before my last post.  I couldn't see anything in there.  They do, however, find the time to mention polls and petitions.  

I wonder what they're afraid of?  

Sorry this didn't help.

You don't see anything? How about:

19. Thou shall not whine

Sorry this didn't help.

Sure.  Depending on the tone one took on ANY subject that could apply.  It's extremely vague.  

And given the tone that the more persistent have on the subject i'd hardly call our discussions, whining.  Angry, frustrated, peeved, flabbergasted, dumbfounded... there are many words that can describe our tone.  Whining isn't one of them.  I have two young kids (4 1/2 and 1 1/2)... i know whining. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, I feel I should be more clear. Console Bans are not to be discussed on the Support Forums. There is a forum you can post in and get more information from the Enforcement team, which is located here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

This decision is final, and will not be changed. If you post more than one thread regarding a console ban, and post again after your thread has been locked, or "pile on" in other threads before they are locked due to policy,  you will banned from posting in the Xbox Support forums. Again, you can post instead in the enforcement forum. The following link contains all of the information we will provide on console bans: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/troubleshoot/xbox-live-console-ban

Locked.  

Sorry this didn't help.