Locked: Console Banned

OK since I can't get any responses from anyone on this matter. I have called support at 1800-4my-xbox and they can't help me. The Enforcement Team keeps deleting my posts in section 14. So I am forced to post in here where I highly doubt I will get any *REAL* answers from anyone who would actually know why...

I was playing Deus Ex when all of a sudden I was disconnected from Xbox Live. I then paused the game and tried to reconnect to Xbox Live. It failed and a pop up stated that my console has been banned. I am not a modder/hacker/cheater. My BIO is 100% legit and appropriate. My motto is "IGCDYNASTY KILL PVT" which is my Clan/Squad/Rank. None of my Gamertags are innapropriate. (AsHlEyErIcKsOn, BootStarStar21, xXC0B41NXx) I have never been suspended/banned on any of my accounts.

None of my accounts have been banned only my console has been banned. Now if I was doing something I shouldn't have then my accounts should have been banned. The only games I've played in a while are CoD: Black Ops and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I have looked at the list of things that could get your console banned and I have done none. My case has never been opened (Factory sticker under face plate is still intact.) The most modding that's been done to my xbox is I have changed the Face plate from an ugly blue one to a solid white one.

I would like this matter dealt with appropriately. I have not received an email and the reps on 1800-4my-xbox can't help me due to the lack of communications between them and the Enforcement Team. I don't care if I'm doing this wrong. I want answers and I want them now. I am the only person who uses my xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

oh I forgot to add my serial number... 024041385007

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There are no answers to give OP as these forums are populated by regular gamers, not people who work for MS in the policy enforcement division.
MS feel its not necessary to inform people why their console was banned.
The only people who could tell you are the XBLPET and if they will not give you an answer on the suspension form then you simply wont get one.
And support do not deal with policy enforcement in any way shape or form so they simply do not have access to that information.

The only info available about console bans is the console ban FAQ.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am 100% aware of what they can't do... seems like they won't do anything. I don't care if they don't normally give out the information as to why a console was banned. What they are doing is illegal in some way and I will find out why and how. I am already searching for legal help on this matter. They can't ban your console without a reason and then refuse to give you a reason. They are trying to capitalize on xbox. They make enough friggin money they don't need to mess with the little guy by banning his console and forcing him to go buy a new one.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just so you know in advance if you do take it all the way they will turn up in court with their evidence, you will lose and then you'll be left with the bill for both sets of lawyers.

Sorry this didn't help.

your not the only one getting randomly banned right now. and same with me i just want some answers. i suspect i know what i did wrong but what if i actaully got banned for something i didnt do?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you knew that then why did you ask?, seems a little pointless if you knew no info was available.

Do what you feel you must and best of luck with it.
I do think MS should tell people why they are banned but they choose not to, I guess because its their service and they would not ban a console without a good reason.

Like I said if the PET will not tell you no one else can as they do not have that info.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am hoping to cause enough racket to get a PETs attention. I know I am being wronged and I don't care how they "caught" me I want to know what they think they "caught" me doing that caused my xbox to be banned. I'm not rich and I have to buy my own stuff. I don't live with Mommy and Daddy. I don't have them to fall back on. I have 4 kids that I need to provide for and I can't afford to go out and buy a new xbox console cuz someone went on a power trip and just started banning tons of ppl's consoles.

Sorry this didn't help.

Its really obvious something is wrong here, no doubt about it.

Sorry this didn't help.

for one i suggest you start reading the terms of use apparently you didn't read it

it is not recommended that you spam forums with the same topic over and over again and yes it is a violation

Sorry this didn't help.

And its not a violation to ban people without reason? Im sorry it's obvious that mircosoft are at fault here, this many people do not get perma banned in this short space of time, without knowing why.

Sorry this didn't help.