LOCKED - Console banned, great. Expecting it to be unbanned.

Well this is great, I'm console banned, my moms pissed because she thinks I was messing around with it when all I do is play, I don't have the money for a new console. I would really like to know the meaning of this. I am not a modder/hacker/cheater. I only play sometimes. If this isn't reversed....well we'll talk about that later. Please help. Serial number will be given if needed

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The enforcement team will not discuss console bans. They'll only direct you to this website - www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

Once a console has been banned, it won't be unbanned.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yep...MS believes you were cheating somewhere.  Confess!  

Sorry this didn't help.

Other offenses can lead to a console ban, not just tampering with it. If you have a long history of enforcement on your account/console that would be one reason to permanently ban a console, but since we here do not work for MS and do not have access to any of that information you would need to contact the XBL PET, the people who do know why, but as stated above, they do not discuss console bans and will only redirect you to the above link.

You should know that console bans are not given out on a whim or very lightly. Alot of investigating is put into it and it isn't done until they have enough proof to justify doing so. Don't bother asking for that proof as they are not obligated nor required to give any.

Your only recourse is to buy another console and be sure to read and adhere to the XBL Terms of Service and Code of Conduct. If you do that then you won't have to worry about any of your accounts or consoles being permanently banned.

Sorry this didn't help.